Thursday, June 19, 2014

Le petit prince - colored version

The little Prince
Following my first colored picture experiment i've decided to go forward with the mythical little prince drawing.

The original picture was made with black ink only, as i don't have enough material to draw directly with colored inks (this will be the next step i guess). So once finished, i've digitally colored the black line, in red, blue and yellow.

This time, i've tried to split each story in disintc colored part into make the final picture more consistent once colored. Like if i was drawing with colored ink and trying not to switvh ink every 2 seconds.


framed picture
So is the colored picture of the little prince available on my Etsy shop as usual, the signature is hand made and the little number on the front testimony of the originality of the picture.

The piture looks now more appropriate for childrens who are very fond of colors !

Beside is a picture of the little Prince with my new frame solution, and i think it looks great, I can now propose to frame the pictures or to bgive asolution to whom wants to offer a ready to hang picture that looks great without the hassle of framing.

The full story explanation :

I was awakened by an odd little voice : "Draw me a Sheep !"
So then I made a drawing, So then I did my drawing over once more....
This is only his box The sheep you asked for is inside !

I was in a hurry to start taking my engine apart

the planet from which the little prince came is the asteroid known as B612
This asteroid has only once been seen through the telescope That was by a Turkish astronomer in 1909

the lamplighter
At night I want you to put me under a glass globe It is very cold where you live In the place I came from
Good evening said the snake
I am thirsty too Let us look for a well
I cannot play with you, the fox said I am not tamed
it is time to attend to the toilet of your planet, just so with the greatest care
little prince flying away
That is a hat
The flower that you love is not in danger I will draw you a muzzle for your sheep

there were some terrible seeds on the planet that was the home of the little prince and these were the seeds of the baobab
they also eat baobabs ?



a king, a coinceited man, a businessman


It was a picture of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant











No comments:

Post a Comment